Sunday, August 9, 2009

Visitors YAY!

Just for the record, in that post down there when I said "There's no black and white'" I meant, ' It's all black and white', or 'there's no grey area'. Either or, you take your pick , they both make sense unlike what I originally wrote. You know what I mean. Just had to clear that up.

For the next week and a bit my Mum and step-dad are visiting so I've got limited time to spend blogging and browsing the net. They're sleeping in our office and I feel like a bit of intruder barging in to sit at the computer. Of course I also don't want to waste the precious time I have them here.

I'll be back with plenty to say soon. We had two birthday parties on the weekend which means two cakes I had to decorate and lots of photos taken!

I'll be back with the details
Love Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment