Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cake Addict


What can I say? My boy loves cake. Ever since he first tried it he's been obsessed with it. If he sees cake, if someone mentions cake it sets him off ' Have cake Mum. Have cake mu-u-u-u-um'.
Cake is one of 'those' words in our house. You know the ones that have to be spelled out. I swear C A K E will be the first thing he learns to spell. This is a child who once ate about 1/2 a cup of pureed broccoli and carrot because he heard the mixer in the kitchen and thought I was making cake and wanted to taste it.

Unfortunately I'm one of those mean Mum's who only lets him have it his beloved cake on special occasions.

He near starved himself the day after his birthday because all he wanted was cake and I wouldn't let him have it. The child has an iron will. I wonder where he got that from?
Love Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment