Monday, June 22, 2009

It's All About Me

What is this, blogging day 4? And I realise I really haven't shared anything about myself. So lets get that over and done with. Long story short:

I live in a very small town. I am a lucky enough to be a stay at home Mum of 4 children. My three step-kids who are 14,12 and almost 10 and my almost two year old Harrison who keeps me on my toes. My partner Dan works too hard but it allows me to do what I do and I appreciate it every day.

I moved here from the city for a six month break from the hustle and bustle. That was 6 1/2 years ago and I don't think I'll be going anywhere in the near future.

I love my family and couldn't live without them and my friends. I love to keep busy but that's not hard. You already know what I do in my spare time.

That's pretty much me in a nutshell. I won't bore you with the finer details. Now we can concentrate on the important things.

Love Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment