Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baking baking and more baking

Let me start by saying that this is not the first blog I've started. The old one is probably attached to this one in some way seeing as how it was a Blogger blog too and I'm not bloggosphere savvy enough to know how to get rid of it. My point is I tried. I really did. I wanted to keep it updated but when it came down to it, it was boring. I mean, no one really wanted to read about the ins and outs of my life with a toddler. I love him dearly but most people don't want to know what he ate for breakfast. So if you do happen to stumble across to my old blog, don't hold it against me. Please.

This time around I thought I'd shake things up a bit. Instead of just dribbling on about family life, I thought I'd include some things that other people might be interested in like baking. I do so, so much baking and cooking. Maybe someone out there will like what I do as much as I do.

Then there's photography. Oh how I love photography. I'm not great at it but I'm learning and I'm hoping that some of you might like my pictures to look at, or to laugh at. In any case I'm going to share with you.

Scrapbooking was the craft I first loved. It's kind of taken a backseat to actually taking the pictures lately. Tonight though, I'm actually going to a friends house to scrap the night away. Tomorrow I'm going to come back and show you what I've done. See photos of photos!! What could be better than that?

Do you know what else? See those cupcakes up there in the header? Don't they look good? Well right now, I'm going to make a commitment. I'm going to come back tomorrow and tell you all how to make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment